Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wise Say

Just because someone doesn't love you in the way you want them to,
doesn't mean that they don't love you with all they've got. " - author unknown

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it. " - Ivan Panin

"Even a very small degree of hope is enough to cause the birth of love." - Stendhal

"You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person." - Anonymous

"We learn only from those we love." - Johann Von Eckermann

"My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it is on your plate." - Thornton Wilder

"I asked professors who teach the meaning of life to tell me what is happiness/ And I went to famous executives who boss the work of thousands of men/ They all shook their heads and gave me a smile/ As though I were trying to fool with them/ And then one Sunday afternoon I just wandered out, along the Des Plaines River/ And I saw a crowd of Hungarians under the trees/ With their women and children and a keg of beer and an accordian." - Carl Sandburg

No comments: