Saturday, August 25, 2012

Course of Life !

Today, writing about course of life, working in the corporate environments, making big plans and executing them somehow, unconsciously has made this practise implemented in my personal life as well.

With the way it is tiled in and programmatically imbibed, it seems that we are bound to carve out and design life the way we want. If we can make multi-million projects, drive huge businesses then we admire our wits and think how difficult it can be. We think, we definitely can decide and have what we want.

But, we forget life does not follow course but, it flows like water and if relationships want to be a part of it then they need to flow with it too. If we act like an obstacle, then we waste the energy in prohibiting the flow with it instead, going to think it is better to go with the flow, one would enjoy the journey, cherish the moments and at least reach somewhere rather than being stuck at the same place.

Sometimes, we know, read, follow and understand the deepest satire of life but, still when it comes to implement it in our personal life, we fail. I cannot lie and  honestly, can say that I fail too. Sometimes, when I let life decide and let it follow its own course, I feel that I am loosing control and get anxious that where is this going to lead me, am I going to fall in trouble, this is not how I wanted it or planned it (even though, ultimately, I am still getting much more than what I expected )

I constantly ask myself this question, why do I consider myself above life and so smart that I know everything and can see future. My actions define life and if I am living in my present and making the most of it, I don't have to plan about my future coz I am already living it in my today.

I heard a song this morning from the movie - "Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara" where the punchline of the movie says "Let it all go" - Song was "Kab tak gine hum dhadkane, dil jaise dhadke dhadakane do. Kyun hain koi yaad dabi, shola jo bhadake bhadakne do"

With this song, I make a commitment that I am going to do what my heart says and let life take its own course and will try my best not to be a control freak !

No comments: