Friday, March 1, 2013

In Search of Love !

Like always .. my mind came across this thought, even in this ultra-modern world where we have all the gadgets, networking sites, malls and new places to explore, still the heart is restless as if, craving for something. I try to sit still for 2 minutes, close my eyes and try to find solace but, after I close my eyes, uneasiness settles in, grim look on my face and eye brows narrowed down as if something is tying me down.

I get up in a moment and trying to relate myself to what am I looking for ?

The answer I get in return is Peace, Self Acceptance, someone who loves you for who you are and where you can just be yourself and the feeling of not being judged, ridiculed and questioned. The feeling that you are loved no matter what you do or what you are gives a billion dollar happiness.

But, I came across a contradictory thought, when we get someone like that, we still tend to drive them out .. why ? Could be the feeling of fear or being hurt . We still wait for something to click, attract, signs or connection and its very human ..

People do get it right and it happens .. it depends when the magic flows in your life and when you help yourself to do that ...

No comments: